Friday 28 February 2014

100 Happy Days

A friend of mine has been participating in the 100 Happy Days challenge where you submit a picture every day that makes you happy. As of tomorrow I will be starting my own 100 Happy Days on Instagram. You can follow me @filawless. Why am I doing this? Well as the website says "We live in times when super-busy schedules have become something to boast about. While the speed of life increases, there is less and less time to enjoy the moment that you are in. The ability to appreciate the moment, the environment and yourself in it, isthe base for the bridge towards long term happiness of any human being." I want to start looking at the little things everyday that make me happy. As a general rule I have much to be happy and thankful for and I hope that by doing this challenge it will remind me how good my life is and that even on a bad day there can be a glimmer of hope that shines through and makes the day all the better. 

So why not join me? Can you be happy for 100 days?

No comments:

Post a Comment